If you are looking for a written appraisal document, LEVIS Fine Art Auctions has over 35 years of experience providing professional appraisal services. We develop fair, informed and unbiased appraisals that can be used for the following purposes:
- Estate planning
- Charitable donations
- Family division
- Divorce or division of assets
Written appraisal fee - $200/hour
Both of our appraisers, Doug Levis and Cheryl Sonley, offer well-qualified services to help you make informed decisions regarding your art work.
Doug Levis has been doing appraisals for individuals, institutions and corporations for over 30 years.
In 2013 Cheryl Sonley became accredited by both the Canadian Personal Property Appraisers Group [CPPAG] and the International Society of Appraisers [ISA] after completing the appraisal course in Toronto with a specialization in Canadian Fine Art.
See the list below of required information so we can better assist you:
- Artist first and last name
- Media (oil, watercolour, etc. / support, paper, canvas, etc.)
- Size (image or canvas size)
- Marks (signed, titled, dated, etc.)
- Condition (scratches, fading, etc.)
- Provenance (where did you get it from, any pertinent labels on the back, etc.)